Manuel Jesús Román Alpiste
I am responsible for the overall management and upkeep of Andalchron’s electron microscopy and mass spectrometry facilities. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Analyzing samples for external clients, ensuring data quality, performing data analysis, and providing data reports.
- Conducting regular maintenance and resolving issues with laboratory equipment.
- Training and supervising laboratory personnel, including students, research assistants, postdoctoral researchers, and visiting scientists.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the facility, including ensuring safe and efficient laboratory practices, handling purchasing, and managing invoicing.
- Collaborating on the development of new laboratory methods.
- Contributing to the planning, design, promotion, and expansion of the facility.
No projects found
No hay publicaciones para mostrar
No PhD Thesis found
No transference found